AMITY o.z., WOMUSK v spolupráci s Katedrou Muzikológie, Fif UK v Bratislave
srdečne pozýva hudobníkov, hudobných profesionálov a ďalších záujemcov
na špeciálny 4-dielny seminár pod vedením špičkového odborníka na digitálne média Andrása Bodrogiho (HU). (článok pokračuje pod fotografiou)
Seminár bude prebiehať v angličtine, preto podrobnejšie informácie nájdete v texte nižšie.
Nutné je prihlásenie sa vopred! Kapacita miestnosti je obmedzená, preto s prihláškou neváhajte.
Trvanie: 23 . – 26. apríl 2019, denne od 17:00 do 19:00,
Miesto konania: Budova FiF UK, Gondova ul., 3. poschodie, miestnosť G308
(po prihlásení mailom a uhradení zálohy 10 € získate prístupy k PDF odporúčanej literatúry k seminárom).
Digital Music Business from A till Z by Andras Bodrogi
This course is designed to provide insights on current situations and trends within the recording industry, particularly on the digital field of music. Such an understanding is valuable to realize recent changes in music consumption habits, to help distinguish business models, digital music services and new revenue sources and shares. Coverage includes certain work processes on the digital field of music, like catalogue management, digital distribution, content creation and activation, rights management and monetization. Alongside a digital release of a music asset, this course will touch the main strategic points of fan base development, social media PR and Marketing, Content Strategy, rights management and monetization.
By the end of the course participants will:
• understand the present and the recent changes of the recording industry, the present and the future of digital music consumption
• understand the business models of digital music services and how they generate revenues
• will be able to build up digital distribution for their releases
• understand the needs of optimal music related meta-data
• know about how to maintain the web presence of a music related artist
• be aware about ways to find, manage and communicate with your audience
• be clear about the effective use of relevant content, social media platforms and digital tools
• be prepared to participate in the YouTube Partner Program as an artist, manager or label, in order to optimally manage their rights and monetize their music related assets
Guest lecturer: Andras Bodrogi
Andras worked on various fields of the music industry (EMI Records, Music Export Hungary, WM Music Distribution…) as new business, marketing and project manager, gained an expertise in digital music and online communication, helping labels and artists in this challenging era of music content creation and performance.
Currently he is an external consultant and expert partner of Google Hungary, conduct trainings to YouTube partner companies, creative and media agencies, labels, artists, brands and content creators to reach their goals with audiovisual content. Andras is also working as YouTube specialist at The State51 Conspiracy, a London based music company, helping independent labels and artists in rights management and monetization on YouTube.
He is a guest lecturer and trainer of various educational programs, marketing, media and communication departments of universities, in music related conferences and festivals. With the Budapest based music management school called ‘Almost Famous Rock School” he has his own long format course called “Digital Music Business from A till Z”.